Tuesday 13 July 2010

Olive and Grape

Nature's perfect colour combination, don't you think?

If ever I wonder whether certain colours will sit happily together - I just look to nature for confirmation .. you can't go wrong really.

Am going to bead tonight - I have a commission to complete and send to the States for a wedding on 29 July - and have had to order some of the beads! Am starting the nail biting later ..

When I can't do any more to Belladonna until the new jet drops arrive, I have in mind something autumnal. Just fancy some vibrant reds, oranges, yellows and green. Not fed up with summer though, oh no! And despite the rain today - summer isn't over - I can hear swallows - loads of them.

Also need to list 4 new items on Etsy - how do you go about cloning yourself? By the time I have taken the photographs, resized & manipulated the photos to enhance, written the words, completed the listing, uploaded, spread the word - well that's an hour gone. I've got 4 to do .. mmm .. beading or etsying, beading or etsying? Such a dilemma!

No comments:

Post a Comment